Friday, March 07, 2008

Mama said there'd be days like this....

I have quite a few things in a Word document that I wanted to blog about when I had time.

But today I've had just a bad day.

The kind where you realize what a complete idiot you can be, and nothing you do is right in any fashion.

The kind where you find out stuff you did or didn't do days before and can't fix now.

The kind where you just wanna go back to bed and turn back time. At least a couple of days.

I'll be back to blogland when I am done beating myself up.

2 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Awww, Kris!! {{{{{{{big hugs}}}}} I sure hope your Saturday was a lot better!

Love,
Jennifer

Karen Brooks said...

Hey it was great to see you recently!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog re: Cait and her work!!! Look forward to chatting again soon!!! Hugs, Karen!!!