A challenge from Stacy, borrowed off the Scrapshare forums:
1. My current favorite song is:
Current? Christmas, I guess. The Peace of Christmas Day, by John Denver and the Muppets.
2. The last book I read was:
The Big Picture. I'm way behind on recreational fiction reading.
3. The last book I bought was:
Beautiful Basics by Simple Scrapbooks.
4. The last cd I bought was:
Long time ago....maybe the Barry Manilow songs of the Fifties.
5. Another CD I wanted but didn't buy is:
Barry's newest, Songs of the Sixties I think. And a Carpenters Christmas one....I can't believe I don't have one!
6. Right now, I'm wearing:
Truly comfortable, unmatching pajamas.
7. The last gift I bought was:
Ornaments for goddaughters. Bought today.
8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly:
tonight, at the Simpsons. Dang. Too funny.
9. My favorite holiday ornament is:
The last gold bell blown glass ornament from my parents' first tree. It's the last of the 12.
10. My house smells like:
three kids, three dogs and laundry. With remnants of meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is:
coffee with the girls!
12. If I could sit on Santa's lap and believe that he'd bring me whatever toy I wished for, I'd ask for:
A toy? Hmmmm.....maybe the gear I would need to videoconference with friends while we scrap!
13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I'd shop at: Target. All the way.
14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, "I'm here to grant a Christmas wish," I'd wish for:
That's a toughie....world peace? Salvation for all? The end of acne?
15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I:
Always dig out change for them. My mom started it....and now my kids give the change. I just don't like it when they CAN'T ring their bell.